Friday, August 10, 2012

A Ray of Sunshine on a Rainy Day

Hey everyone!
As you know one of the biggest trends this year is bright pastels from Mint Greens to blush pinks. I had to make my way to Carrefour Laval shopping center yesterday because my Iphone was being non-co operational (thankfully they replaced it at the Apple store :) Yay for warranties!). Incidentally it was pouring rain outside and my feet were totally soaked. On my way out I spotted this gorgeous mint green blazer in the window of Dynamite!!!!

Photo Credit: Dynamite.ca


I stopped my boyfriend in our tracks and said to him, "I have to have that!" So we went in, I tried it on and instantly fell in love. The best part? It was only 45$ +tax!!! What a find right?

What trends are you currently in love with?

A La Prochaine!
xoxo
~ Suzy

3 comments:

  1. I have pastel mint green nail polish :) Love the blogggg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, I have Turquoise & Caicos by Essie. Wearing it on my toes now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's amazing! I wish I could pull off bright and vibrant colours -_-

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips