Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Outfit Post

Hey Everyone!
I bought a new top yesterday from Vero Moda and am absolutely in love with it. The embellished collar is very in this year and so I had to get myself this piece. It may be unclear in this photo but the collar has gunmetal colored round studs.

I paired it with my black suede pumps that I got from payless and a pair of high waisted black shorts. It is a very sheer top so I wore it with a black tank also, but you could also just wear it with a black bra. The only thing I'm missing for this outfit is a gunmetal studded black belt, anyone know where I can get one? Let me know what you think of this look in the comments below. Thanks again for reading and A La Prochaine!

Fashionabli Yours,

~Suzy
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. For the belt, you can check at H&M or the Bay ?

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips