Sunday, September 30, 2012

Clothing Haul

Hello lovelies!!!
I went shopping a few times over the course of the last few weeks and thought I'd share with you my purchases. First two things that I bought are actually some dresses from Lady Dutch. As you may or may not know, I work at head office so I was able to buy them there. I absolutely love these dresses for fall (and I'm not just saying that cause I work there). The first dress is a caramel color cinched waist dress that has a faux leather look and feel. I absolutely love the leather trend for fall, but I'm not nearly courageous enough to actually try to pull off real leather, so I thought that this was a nice compromise. This with a nice pair of Caramel or brown knee-high boots would be absolutely awesome for a day out shopping with your friends or even a night out on the town. Personally I would match this with a nice skinny waist belt so that I could tie the outfit altogether. Here it is:

 
If you'd like to see how I style this dress when I do actually wear it, let me know in the comments below and I'll make sure to post an OOTD on my Instagram and a breakdown of everything I'm wearing and where I got it on this blog.
 
The next dress is a burgundy bandage dress that I absolutely love. It is low back and fits like a dream. The lines and pattern in this dress camouflage any little imperfections you may want to hide. I would wear this with a nice blazer, maybe simple black, and a pair of black booties or pumps depending on the weather. For accessories, I'd pair it with a big statement necklace and bracelet and keep my hair up to show off the low back. Here it is:


Lastly for clothing, I also got these really pretty blouses from Dynamite. They were thirty dollars each, so my mother and I split the cost in order to get all the colors we wanted. I think that these four colors are really in this fall and compliment many different skin tones. Whether you wear them with skinny jeans on a casual day or with a nice pair if trousers or a skirt for a day at the office, they are extremely versatile.

Peachy Pink and Deep Burgundy
Mint Green and Bright purple

The last thing that I bought recently are these Essie nail polishes. I bought them at a place called Matt and Max at the Eaton center that sells all kinds of beauty supplies. They had every nail polish color imaginable for Essie and I just had to get these. The four small polishes are part of a pack of four from the fall collection. I couldn't buy a full-size of each one or else it would have cost me a hefty amount, but instead I found this four pack at a much more affordable price and decided that I had to have it. The fifth polish that I got was a full-size nail polish. It was absolutely gorgeous on the swatches in store and I had to have a full-size one. Below is a photo of the polishes with all their names:

From left to right: Skirting the Issue, Don't Sweater it, Who is the Boss, Head Mistress, and Stylenomics.













So that's it for my haul this week. I hope that you've gained some fashion inspiration. Once again, let me know if there's anything that you'd like me to blog about in the future and if you have any comments don't be shy to post them below. Don't forget to follow me on Instagram at @suzysweetz57 for my daily updates. Until next time, A la prochaine!!!

~Suzy
xoxo

1 comment:

Blogging tips