Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Finals!

Hello lovelies!
It's that time of year again, where students everywhere are hooked on caffeine, stay up all hours of the night, and are stressed out of their minds. Why you say? One word explains it all. Finals. I too am currently in the final exam frenzy, hence the shortage of posts recently. I will, however, be done this Friday! YAY. That means in the next few weeks I'll be able to write reviews on makeup, outfit posts and give you style advice galore!! The first thing on my to-do list is a what to wear for different Christmas/New Years parties. Whether it be more casual or a huge fancy event, I'll have a solution to all your holiday party questions. So stay tuned folks! There is a lot to come in the next few weeks! A La Prochaine!

~Suzy
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips