Saturday, December 15, 2012

Outfit Post - Christmas Party

Dress - Lady Dutch, Shoes - Just Fab, Necklace - Forever21, Belt- Joe Fresh
Makeup - Naked 2 Pallet & Lashem False Lashes

I struggled in finding something to wear to my Christmas parties because I wanted to find something classy enough to wear to a more professional environment, that could still translate into a sexier look for the easier going fashion oriented crowd. As you all know by now, I work at Lady Dutch, so looking good is required. I had to juggle two parties last night, and for the aforementioned reasons, I went with this fitted lace dress with sleeves, and opaque nylons. This look allowed me to still be sexy because of the fit, but conservative and professional enough for a party with professionals. Tell me what you think of the look in the comments below and don't forget to subscribe and follow me. A la prochaine!

Bisous xoxo
~Suzy

29 comments:

  1. Suzy!!! You look amazing! Love the dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. S very pretty, I love your outfit(:

    xo
    -Autumn & Athena

    http://urbanabold.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. U look awesome ^^
    Following back on Bloglovin too :) #9

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi, thanks for your comment on my blog!!! I really like your blog!!

    Maybe we could follow each other...

    XOXO Melissa

    www.mystylecompany.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to follow eachother :D Thanks for the comment :D

      xoxo

      Delete
  5. You look great. Love the dress and heels. Opaque tights definitely make a short dress more conservative. xA

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this all black look and how you diverged from it with such a neat necklace and nude heels. Seriously, that necklace is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I thought it was clever too ;)

      Delete
  7. Thank you for comming by :)

    Like your blog, i am your new follower!

    Kisses from Bucharest
    Silvia


    http://rock-and-roses.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute! The necklace pairing with lace is so adorable!

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this dress it looks perfect for the occasion.

    Pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable outfit, I love the necklace!!

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
  11. YOu look so cute! Nice post, thank you for share! Also thank you so incredibly much for the comment you'd left on my blog:) BTW I'm following you right now, hope you will do same!
    Have a fabulous time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. you look so gorgeous love that LBD.
    xo
    Rachelle
    http://pinksole.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Black is so chic and I think it's always elevated when it's black lace :)
    xx

    The Fashionable ESQ

    http://www.thefashionableesq.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? agree with you 100 percent ;)

      Delete
  14. You look stunning! And I love those false lashes, fabulous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you darling ;) dont forget to follow me if you wanna see more :D
      suzy

      Delete

Blogging tips