Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Outfit Post



Blouse - Dynamite, Camisole - Forever 21, Leggings - Lady Dutch, Boots - Le Chateau (pair I've had forever), Necklace - This&That Axesoir, Bracelet - Casa Dynasty, Rings- Swarovski & Cuba, Watch - Vintage

Today I felt like putting a little more thought into my outfit than usual. I am absolutely loving the oxblood color trend, so here I paired my Oxblood blouse from Dynamite with a nude camisole from Forever 21, and a pair of dark navy leggings with nude piping from Lady dutch. I decided to keep my accessories dark and sparkly to give just a bit of glam, and of course my black high heel combat boots for a bit of edge. I hope to post many more outfits in the future. Stay tuned for more and A La Prochaine!

~Suzy
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Love the blouse color hun!

    xo

    catherinebelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips